Friday 17 May 2013

Neglectful...



So the title isn't as bad as it sounds - I'm referring to my blog rather than to doof :)

Recently I haven't been the most diligent blogger – think due to a combination of:
- getting out of the habit when on holiday
- making sure I don't write anything that violates the new gmc social media guidance
- being distracted by trying to do business start-up
But most of all... the fact that doof seems to have gone backwards in the sleep department. Pre-holiday he'd sleep 7pm-3am, wake for a feed and then sleep 3.30-6am. Bliss. Then post-holiday jet lag meant his body clock was all over the place. That was swiftly followed by a bout of gastroenteritis, a growth spurt, a developmental leap and now... I have no idea why but the last 2 nights he has woken up every hour :( :( and when I'm this tired I struggle with anything longer than a sentence (thanks twitter – at least I can still use you!).

So I’ve decided to do a blog "makeover". From Monday it'll be all change and I’ll see how it works and if you like it. The plan is to have some 'themed' days so posts on certain days will be specific whilst others will still be my general waffling :)

So far I have:
Messy Monday (nice excuse to do messy stuff with doof!)
Top ten Tuesday
Food/Photo Friday (alternating)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Even more importantly - does anyone have any ideas why doof is suddenly waking every hour overnight or what I can do/try to stop it?! There is one very tired mummy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment